Artist Statement
The main focus I personally enjoy in any type of work is simple creativity. I work and train in a ballroom dance studio and currently am minoring in dance so, seeing someone be creative in that field is what makes the performer unique. In this case, I feel this quality applies to film and production as well. I absolutely love photography and modeling as well. Being very into the artistic side, creativity doesn't limit me to do just one thing. I always find myself trying new things and really finding a certain love for it.
Moving forward, I would love to make a film about ballroom dance and just dance in general to show the audience the hard work that is put behind the rehearsals and practices. I would also love to show the thought process and creative thinking from the dancer. Since everyone is unique and thinks differently, it would be amazing to show that inner thought process to the public and open up the different ideas that are made.
Not only will I be showing other people's creativity but, I would hope to achieve showing the audience my creativity through my filming skills. I believe this could be achieved if I just be creative in my own way.
Comments
Post a Comment